Windmill Training started in 2005 to help fill the gap in Developing Programmes and in Teaching Vocational, Basic and Life Skills for Mental Health Service Users – in hospitals, supported housing projects and secure units.
Our successful approach to working with service users and the mental health sector led to us working with other industries who also wanted to develop their knowledge and understanding of mental ill health.
We have worked with businesses and charities to create bespoke training, as well as deliver nationally recognised courses that enable staff to:
- recognise symptoms of poor mental health
- understand how it can affect their clients
- identify what they can do about it, within their services
How have we worked with others?
- Partnered with local and public sector organisations to manage local and regional training.
- Supported organisations with staff professional development
- Designed courses for local and public sector organisations
- Linked with national charities to support teacher training qualifications for group facilitators
Why work with us?
For us, training is about the right product for the right organisation. Our goal is for each individual to benefit from the best learning experience possible, through accredited and specifically designed courses. We understand each organisation has its own specific needs and aims, so are flexible in our approach to design and delivery.
Getting to know your clients, staff and business is key to delivering programmes that support your business aims. Always happy to hear from our customers, communication throughout ensures you can be confident in the product, with training evaluation provided for your analysis and audits.
Great training enhances worker confidence which benefits working relationships with staff and of course your clients. How can we help you?
Get in touch
To discuss how we can help further, whether with a long term plan or to answer any questions, get in touch today!